WwW.ZoNa-HacK.VeN.Nu
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

My chemical romance

AutorMensaje
frankzito
Cetro Rubí
Cetro Rubí

Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 317
Estado/Ciudad : peru/lima
Empleo/Ocio : internet
Humor : Musica

My chemical romance Empty
MensajeTema: My chemical romance   My chemical romance Icon_minitimeSáb 02 Ago 2008, 12:21 pm

' FAMOUS LAST WORDS
'Now I knowThat I can’t make you stayBut where’s your heartBut where’s your heartBut where’s your...I knowThere’s nothing I could sayTo change that heartTo change that heartTo change...So manyBright lights been cast a shadowBut can I speak?Well is it hard understandingI’m incompleteThe life that’s so demandingI get so weakAnd all their souls are burningI can’t speakI am not afraid to keep on livingI am not afraid to walk this world aloneHoney if you stay, I’ll be forgivingNothing you can say can stop me going homeCan you seeMy eyes are shining brightCause I’m out hereOn the other sideOf the jet blackBroken mirrorAnd I’m so weakWell is it hard understandingI’m incompleteAnd all their souls are burningI get weakI am not afraid to keep on livingI am not afraid to walk this world aloneHoney if you stayI’ll be forgivenNothing you can say can stop me goingI am not afraid to keep on livingI am not afraid to walk this world aloneHoney if you stayI’ll be forgivenNothing you can say can stop me going homeThese bright lights areglowing bright at meThese bright lights areglowing bright at meI saidI see you lying next to meWith words I thought I’d never speakAwake and unfraidAsleep or dead[x4]I am not afraid to keep on livingI am not afraid to walk this world aloneHoney if you stayI'll be forgivenNothing you can say can stop me going home

My chemical romance Firmaxn4
http://frankymaria.hi5.com

My chemical romance
Página 1 de 1.